Monday, August 16, 2010

Vacation

Vacation.
I was going to write a whole long treatise on how valuable vacations can be to reducing stress in the office. How making your people take and use their vacation time can pay dividends for the company in the long run. I was going to mention that even though most folks have trouble getting back to work, the break from routine can help improve creativity in the long run.
I was going to write a great blog entry.
But then I looked up from my screen and saw the blue waves crashing onto the beach; the other folks relaxing on the sand, the families building sand castles and I said to myself:
What the hell am I doing working while I'm on vacation?!?!?”
Have a great week. I'm gonna shut down and relax.


If you need help with anything this week, leave a comment here or e-mail me at: mailto:TomFawls@Council4SmallBiz.com">TomFawls@Council4SmallBiz.com and I'll get to it on Monday. I can help.

No comments:

Search This Blog