Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sleep Is Over Rated

I'm tired.

And it's not just the “get a good night's sleep, you'll feel better in the morning” kind of tired, either.

I'm dog tired.

Bone tired.

Dead tired.

I'm Beat. Knackered. Exhausted. Burned down. Burned out. Broke down. Fried.

I'm tired of life, tired of living and tired of lies,

I'm tired of caring, tired of not caring. I'm tired of winning. I'm tired of losing and I'm really, really tired of never knowing which is which.

I guess I'm just plain sick and tired.

But I'm here.

I'm still plugging away. Still trying. Still working. Still caring. Still crying. Still breathing.

I'm still alive, after all.

And until that changes, I suppose I'll just stay tired. As the saying goes “I'll sleep when I'm dead.”

So I'm hoping that that's the point of this life...keep working even when you're tired. “Push through the pain”, as they say.

Well, I've gotta get back to work here. I hope you have a great day...and keep on plugging!

________________________________

If you're exhausted, too, leave a comment here or e-mail me at: TomFawls@Council4SmallBiz.com.

No comments:

Search This Blog